3n1 Combo Kit - Mini Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon Camera Canon Powershot (Canon Camera NOT included), Blue

Buy Cheap 3n1 Combo Kit - Mini Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon Camera Canon Powershot (Canon Camera NOT included), Blue


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Compatible with Canon Powershot Sd40, Sd30, Sd400, Sd430, Sd500, Sd550, Sd600, Sd630, Sd700, Sd750, Sd770, Sd790, Sd800, Sd850, Sd870, Sd890, Sd900, SD950, Sd1000, SD1100. Young MicroBranded Non-OEM Case. 1 Year Unconditional Warranty if purchased through PCMicroStore
Readmore

Technical Details

- Compatible with most Canon Powershot (see description below for full compatibility)
- Made out of soft durable neoprene matarial
- Extra zipper compartement for small accessories such as memory card, paper and flash drive.
- Durable rubber zipper.
- 1 piece of LCD screen up to 3.2" x 2.8". Mini-Spider 5 inch table-top flexible tripod
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Too Big!" 2009-12-10
By Taylor Hutchison (Boston, MA)
I bought this because it claims to be the right size for most of the newer Canon Powershots. I have the SD780, and this case could probably fit two of them in it! I do like the outside pouch for holding an extra battery or memory card, but I would definitely check the measurements on your camera before purchasing this case. (I guess I'm at fault for not doing the same for my own!)

Customer Buzz
 "Awesome!!" 2009-11-27
By K. Chen (VA, USA)
The case fits my Canon Powershot SD1100 perfectly. I got it in lime green and it is great. The screen protector is definitely a plus and I've used the tripod for timed shots and that makes things a lot easier. Perfect combination!!

Customer Buzz
 "Great Camera Case!" 2009-11-10
By Claudia
The camera case is great! My camera (a Canon PowerShot SD780IS) fits perfectly inside it.

Customer Buzz
 "Awesome little Case" 2009-10-30
By SkinC (Southington, CT)
This little case is awesome. Its of good quality and it fits right in my handbag!

Customer Buzz
 "Not made for my camera apparently" 2009-10-04
By Hilary L. Thomas (Washington, D.C.)
First of all, I have a Canon PowerShot A560. While this case's description says for PowerShot, mine barely fits in it. The A560 model does have a slightly bigger battery/SDcard chamber than other PowerShot models, but I thought the case would be roomy enough to hold the camera and maybe an extra memory card or set of batteries.



Luckily I can get the zipper closed but there sure isn't enough room for even a toothpick in there. I really feel like this case would be better for a Sony Cybershot ( Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Dark Blue) ) or some other kind of camera with a retractable lens.


Images Product

Buy 3n1 Combo Kit - Mini Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon Camera Canon Powershot (Canon Camera NOT included), Blue Now

0 comments: