Mini Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon Camera Canon Powershot + Screen Protector Shield (No Hand-Strap Version) - Camera NOT included, Blue

Buy Cheap Mini Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon Camera Canon Powershot + Screen Protector Shield (No Hand-Strap Version) - Camera NOT included, Blue


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Compatible with Canon Powershot Sd40, Sd30, Sd400, Sd430, Sd500, Sd550, Sd600, Sd630, Sd700, Sd750, Sd770, Sd790, Sd800, Sd850, Sd870, Sd890, Sd900, SD950, Sd1000, SD1100. Young MicroBranded Non-OEM Case. 1 Year Unconditional Warranty if purchased through PCMicroStore
Readmore

Technical Details

- Compatible with most Canon Powershot (see description below for full compatibility)
- Made out of soft durable neoprene matarial
- Extra zipper compartement for small accessories such as memory card, paper and flash drive.
- Durable rubber zipper.
- Bundled with universal screen protector kit that will accommodate LCD screen up to 3.2" x 2.8"
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Love it" 2009-07-13
By S. Craig (Bellevue, WA)
Cute. Small. Compact. Perfect. Just what I wanted. Fits my camera perfectly, plus a drivers license and credit card. That way I don't need to carry around my whole purse for a little outing.

Customer Buzz
 "have new one you can buy RED" 2009-02-18
By Ed Wisniewski (Tampa, FL United States)
I bought a new one for my camera and don't like the size for my use.

contact me edwis@tampabay.rr.com. will sell discounted price. Package unopened. New in bag.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Case for Canon Powershot SD770 IS Digital Camera" 2009-02-03
By K. House (MD, USA)
I bought this camera case, along with a Canon Powershot SD770 IS Digital Camera, a month ago. I got the case in neon [green] and I really like the color. The case perfectly fits my Canon digital camera. There's about a half inch of extra space toward the top of the case, which I use to fold and place my camera cord inside, before I zip the case shut. The pocket on the outside is tiny, but just large enough to fit a second memory card, or a few dollar bills folded up, if need be. I definitely recommend this camera case if you have a Canon Powershot SD770 IS Digital Camera. They're a perfect pair!

Customer Buzz
 "Too large for Canon Powershot SD 780, 550 or any similar" 2009-01-16
By Dodi Joyce (New York, NY)
The product itself is good--decent case, good material, extra pocket, BUT it's too large for most Canon Powershots if you want it to fit snugly (as I do) and not slip around. Dimensions were not included, so I trusted the description that it fit Canon Powershots. I would not call this a mini case--it was too large for my SD870 and my SD550. I will say, though, that Young Micro fully refunded my money, including shipping (although I had to pay shipping to send it back).

Customer Buzz
 "Great" 2008-10-30
By Joe (MA)
I bought this for my Canon PowerShot SD850, and it's great fits perfect, and is just a nice little case.


Images Product

Buy Mini Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon Camera Canon Powershot + Screen Protector Shield (No Hand-Strap Version) - Camera NOT included, Blue Now

0 comments: