Buy Low Price From Here Now
Whether you're splashing around the pool or skiing down the slopes, there are numerous opportunities to take pictures. The Canon WP-DC22 underwater housing for the Canon PowerShot SD1100IS is perfectly designed so you can enjoy using your camera whether you're sporting above or beneath water level. It isn't just for snorkeling. It is designed to handle pressures down to 130 feet. Be careful to follow product instructions when using this product with your camera. When photographing underwater, there are three shooting techniques you will find particularly useful as they enable you to produce remarkable and appealing pictures without elaborate set-ups. Camera is not included - sols separately
Readmore
Technical Details
- For small underwater subjects, choose the Macro Mode. Move to within minimum focusing distance of your subject and depress the shutter button halfway.- The first thing to master with wide-angle shots is keeping the water color blue.
- First, select the Stitch Assist Mode on your PowerShot digital camera. Shoot a series of overlapping images.
- You can also use your Canon Waterproof Case on land in environments where snow, sand, excess humidity or dust could lead to damage.
- Follow instructions for maintenance tips to optimize housing performance, for example, The O-ring is the water-tight barrier that seals the PowerShot.
See more technical details
By Joseph A. Eckstein
The underwater case was awesome. It was easy to use and durable. I took several underwater pictures while snorkeling and the pictures came out clear and most importantly, it kept my camera dry.
By M. Jones (Oklahoma)
This case was so much fun. The kids love posing for underwater pictures. We've only used it at the pool so far, but are taking a trip to the tropics and looking forward using this case while snorkeling. It is easy to use and so far we haven't had any leaking. Much cheaper than buying a waterproof camera. I don't have to worry about keeping extra batteries charged or keeping up with a second camera. I am very happy with this purchase.
By Jennifer Mcguire
Great product. Wish I had purchased earlier. Underwater shots were great. Best if you use ISO 80. Easy to load.
By Cowcaulk (Arlington, VA USA)
I used this case for the first time yesterday when scuba diving in a quarry (Lake Rawlings) to a maximum of about 50 feet. The case worked well and pictures and movies turned out very nice. (I set the camera to underwater mode.) I was typically shooting at a depth of 10 - 20 feet. I wasn't sure what to expect for the case. It seems that you can access all functions with the case on. I was impressed with how well the case was built.
By M. Domingo (Newport Beach, CA)
Purchased product just in time for our Hawaii vacation. Buttons made it easy to use my cannon 1200 underwater. I was able to take clear pictures at shallow depths.
Images Product
Buy Canon WP-DC22 Waterproof Case for Canon PowerShot SD1100IS Digital Elph Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment