Underwater Housing Case for Canon Powershot SD1100, SD1000, SD890IS, SD850IS, SD790IS SD770IS, SD750, SD630, Digital Cameras

Buy Cheap Underwater Housing Case for Canon Powershot SD1100, SD1000, SD890IS, SD850IS, SD790IS SD770IS, SD750, SD630, Digital Cameras


Buy Low Price From Here Now

# Waterproof in 5m deep underwater (JIS IPX8)
# Possible to use with lens with and without zoom function.
# Various sizes for different camera sizes.
# Clear filming using a UV Coating Polycarbonate lens.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Waterproof in 5m deep underwater (JIS IPX8)
- Possible to use with lens with and without zoom function.
- Various sizes for different camera sizes.
- Clear filming using a UV Coating Polycarbonate lens.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great Product!" 2009-09-03
By K. Persson (Southern Florida)
I purchased this casing for my husbands camera for a trip to Jamaica. We used it underwater and the photos came out great. Good price for a simple switch for our camera to become an underwater camera. I would suggest it to anyone who needs it for those few shots they need in the water.

Customer Buzz
 "One underwater picture of kids ~ priceless" 2009-08-16
By C. LEE (Irvine, CA)
Whiel we have thousands of pictures of our kids, yet a picture of them in the wafer smileing with bobbles is priceless. This underwater camera case works well with the Canon SD1100 camera. Instead of buying another underwater/sport camera, this case is a low cost (~30$) and light weight solution converting a regular camera to underwater use. No problem in the pool 6 ft deep. Highly recommended.

Customer Buzz
 "Keeps the camera safe and dry!" 2009-08-05
By MK
This camera case does a perfect job of keeping the camera dry, and it never leaked while I was snorkeling, or even diving under! Photos and videos came out clear and stunning.



The camera case was about twice the size for my SD 890IS. I just used the case without stuffing anything inside, because I didn't have any soft cloths on hand. There is a big issue with centering the camera so that the lens ring of the case does not show up in your pictures. About half of my pictures and videos came out with rings. This was the most annoying issue for me.



Another thing I had to get used to was that the LCD screen and viewfinder were impossible to use underwater, even when it was not sunny. So, I took a LOT of pictures to compensate for any mis-aims! The toggles to switch back and forth from photo to video took some time to get used to with the case, but it was soon easy to do.



All-in-all, I would recommend this camera case for the money. I would also suggest practicing getting used to this camera case before your trip, either in a pool, or just around the house. That way, you can enjoy your snorkeling without worrying about how to maneuver the camera inside the case.

Customer Buzz
 "Don't Waste Your Money" 2009-06-11
By Paddler (Rochester, NY)
After reading reviews I purchased this product for use with my Canon SD890 IS. All I can say is don't waste your money.

Customer Buzz
 "It works, it's cheap, what more do you want?" 2009-05-05
By S. Gebke (IL USA)
I was somewhat skeptical when I first saw this "ziploc bag" for my camera (SD1100). The price was right though so I took the leap of faith. I only snorkel once or twice a year so I wasn't going to spend $150 or a professional case. This thing worked flawlessly. I didn't use the zoom but I really felt I didn't need it. Usually the water isn't clear enough to zoom in on anything anyway and you'll run out of light as well the farther you zoom. Sure it's not for professionals, it's for the average snorkeler....


Images Product

Buy Underwater Housing Case for Canon Powershot SD1100, SD1000, SD890IS, SD850IS, SD790IS SD770IS, SD750, SD630, Digital Cameras Now

0 comments: